ShipEngine, the multi-carrier shipping API that powers ShipStation and others, has announced its integration with Priority Software, a global ERP solution provider.
Launched in March 2017, ShipEngine technology provides best-in-class shipping functionality directly to e-commerce stores, logistics and warehouse providers, system integrators, e-commerce application integrators and new application developers.
Priority Software provides global companies and organisations of all sizes with the most comprehensive, flexible and affordable ERP solutions on the market today.
“Incorporating our customers’ standard work practices into our ERP software, supports our localisation strategy and our increased presence in the US,” said Eran Rozenfeld, Vice President of Sales & Operations, Priority Software U.S. “As we’re aware of the great importance of shipping automation as part of the logistics supply chain in the US market, we are pleased to be a ShipEngine partner and an accredited solution provider. With ShipEngine now an integral part of Priority’s U.S. product offering, we can proudly deliver this new interface to US shippers and further down the road, to Priority customers in the UK and Australia.”
Priority Software customers will have access to the features of the ShipEngine platform via the Partners’ API that is also available for a free trial at www.ShipEngine.com.
- Worldwide Major Carrier Support: Over 20 integrations with top carriers around the globe
- Quick Carrier Rate Access: Choose the best service for your shipments based on rate, delivery time frame, package dimensions, and more
- Shipping Discounts: Save up to 40% on USPS postage and up to 29% on FedEx, as well as the ability to include negotiated carrier rates
- Global Address Validation: Avoid shipping delays and surcharges when shipping in the U.S. or internationally with free global address validation
- International Shipping Optimisation: Save time by automating signing and sending of customs forms and labels
- Branded Customer Experience: Partners can completely tailor the ShipEngine experience to their brand within a custom-built application.
“We’re excited to welcome Priority Software into the ShipEngine family,” said Tom Warmbrodt, CTO, ShipStation. “Priority Software merchants can now enjoy a more streamlined shipping and fulfillment process, and one that saves them money.”