Elections were held on 18th May at the 22nd annual General Assembly of ECG which was convened at the Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta.
Record attendance at ECG Spring Congress & General Assembly reflects strong growth in sector. A record attendance of almost 150 delegates unanimously re-elected its Board for a term of one year and welcomed new board member Agustin Fernandez, Head of UECC Iberica.
President Wolfgang Göbel, Chief Sales Officer, Horst Mosolf, and Vice-President Mats Eriksson, CEO, AB SkandiaTransport continue with their two year mandate which was granted in 2016.
Board members serve a one-year term at ECG and the following stood again and were duly re-elected:
- Marc Adriansens (ICO)
- Maximilian Altmann (ARS Altmann AG)
- Costantino Baldissara (Grimaldi Group)
- Olivier Benguigui (STVA)
- Michael Bünning (BLG Automobile Logistics)
- Krzysztof Dakowicz (Adampol)
- Marcos Duato (Flota Suardiaz)
- René Eisbrich (Lagermax)
- Ömer Gürsoy (Me-Par)
- Jon Kuiper (Koopman Logistics Group)
- Christian Lang (DB Cargo Logistics)
- Ray MacDowall (ECM Vehicle Delivery Services).
Agustin Fernandez, Head of UECC Iberica joins the board for the first time. This brings the current total board up to the maximum 15 members.
Ray MacDowall, Chairman of ECM (Vehicle Delivery Services) Ltd (pictured above) was granted an Honorary Certificate in Automobile Logistics Management. This honour is awarded to no more than one person each year for outstanding achievements in the field of finished vehicle logistics.